- Witness the world’s largest Picture Frame up close and in detail
- Enjoy an exhilarating walk along the 93-meter-long glass bridge on the Sky Deck
- Marvel at old and new Dubai from a single frame at a height of about 150 meters
- Get the stunning 360-degree views over Dubai’s extraordinary attractions
- Finally, walk into Dubai’s high tech future at the Future Gallery
With every visit to Dubai, there is always something new and magical to look forward to. With its award-winning design that takes after a massive picture frame, Dubai Frame is one such astonishing attraction which is fast progressing in the heart of Dubai. True to its name, the main idea behind this architectural splendor is let you enjoy the awe-inspiring views of the city’s both iconic new and charming old sights from a single frame.
Placed adjacent to Star Gate in Zabeel Park, this rectangular structure is made up of two vertical towers of 150 meters high and 93 meters wide, which are further linked by a 100-square-meter bridge. Begin your Dubai Frame experience from the ground floor or the structure’s horizontal section. Main highlight here is a museum and gallery; it uses the most advanced technology, along with an array of exhibits, to fascinatingly throw light on Dubai’s transformation from a quaint fishing village to an astounding global city.
- Admission ticket to the spectacular Dubai Frame
- Step back in time at Dubai Past Gallery
- Enjoy 360 degree views of Old and New Dubai from 150-meter high Sky Deck
- Walk over the breathtaking Glass Bridge
- Glance into Dubai’s imposing future with Virtual Metropolis experience
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
- Meals during the tour
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Continue your experience by boarding an elevator which takes you directly to the topmost floor or the upper horizontal rib of Dubai Frame. From its glass walkway, you can look around to revel in the city’s compelling contrast. While one side gives you the outstanding views of modern Dubai, the other side will journey you back in time, thanks to the understated yet charming structures that dot Karama, Bur Dubai, Deira, and Umm Hurair areas. There is also a café here to enrich your experience.
Built using the most sophisticated techniques and comprising energy-efficient features by way of photo voltaic tiles, Dubai Frame is expected to draw at least two million visitors per year once it’s completed.
Duration: 2 Hrs
Distance: 60 km
Start/End point: Dubai, UAE
Contact number: +37455030955 (Whatsapp)