Who hasn't dreamed of soaring above the land or seeing a city from an entirely new perspective?
Feel the awe and exhilaration of soaring like an eagle on the most extensive helicopter tour in Armenia.
- Sightseeing tour around Yerevan (10 min)
- Flight with Airbus Helicompters H130T2
- All local taxes
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Pick up and drop off at Yerevan hotel
Tired of travelling by foot? Don’t want to take a tour bus full of people? We have the perfect tour planned for you by air so that your time is not wasted by heavy city traffic. Ride on a helicopter and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the turquoise water and cultural sites. Experience the beauty of Armenia from an aerial view, it’s the best seat in town. Join us while we take you from one place to another by the fastest travelling method.
Helicopter tour in Armenia gives you the opportunity to see areas that can only be seen from the air. You'll also have better views of many parts of the country.
Choose the tour duration to suit your schedule then take to the skies with your guide.
Experience the whole Lake Sevan never before, from an entirely new perspective, during this helicopter tour in Armenia. Enjoy the incredible sight of Jermuk, Garni and Tatev from high above, along with a spectacular view of the many landmarks of the region. The view is unforgettable, don't forget your camera to capture the moment.
Whether it is a special occasion, romantic treat, private family experience or VIP trip, helicopter tour in Armenia allows guests to enjoy a memorable experience of a lifetime.
If you have only limited time to tour the area, an "overview" is the best way to see it!
The helicopters have VIP cabin interiors equipped with soundproof
decorative panels. The floor is covered with special sound-isolating carpet,
which significantly reduces the noise during the flight. Helicopters have
leather seats that make the flight more enjoyable and comfortable.
Helicopter tour in Armenia is organized by AIRBUS HELICOPTERS H130 T2 and ROBINSON R66:
Other routes are available upon request:
- Yerevan-Tsakhkadzor-Dilijan (Haghartsin)-Alaverdi(Odzun, Haghpat, Sanahin)-Yerevan
- Yerevan-Sevan (Ayravank, Noraduz)-Alaverdi-(Odzun, Haghpat, Sanahin)-Yerevan
- Yerevan-Garni-Geghard-Sevan (Sevanavank)-Yerevan
- Yerevan-Sevan-Dilijan (Haghartsin, Goshavank)-Yerevan
- Yerevan-Sisian (Shakeh waterfalls, Angeghakot)-Tatev-Yerevan
- Yerevan-Khor Virap-Noravank-Tatev-Gandzasar-Yerevan
- Yerevan-Sevan (Noraduz, Ayrivank, Sevanavank)-Yerevan